"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Underneath the Hat

Is it weird that I feel more safe in a hat?
It gives me comfort to walk up for the next at bat.
Life can be difficult but not in my hat.
If you are ever cold, discouraged just put on your cap.
What piece of clothing can describe you more wholesome.
It says where your from,
 what sports you like, and much more.
You can't get that with pants from Juicy Couture.

We live in a world full of judgement.
Put on your cap, have them judge, love it.
New hats is one of the things I covet.

The world isn't always rainbows and sunshine.
Most people say man don't worry about me, I'm fine.
We all have struggles we face in our hats.
Keep waking up for each of your next at bats.










2 comments: