"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Confused and Content

Brick-a small rectangular block typically made of fired or sun-dried clay, used in building.
That's what a brick is. Now how does this apply to writing? 
We just wrote about love, something that you can't hold in your hand. 
Bricks are the complete opposite. They are real, you can touch them, throw them, do whatever you want with them.
So how is it they mean so much less than love?

There are very few songs on my phone where the word brick is used. 
But i can think of at least 50 songs in my phone that have the word love in them.


I feel I tend to like focusing on things that I don't understand.

 I understand what a brick is so I never gave it much more thought.
But I can't describe to you what love is...

The best parts of life to me are like that. 


The indescribable things or feelings.


Like the feeling of kissing someone for your first time
Or
Catching your first fish.








2 comments: