"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Technology

Have you ever not had a phone while hanging out with others?
In my experience it's awkward, and makes you realize how dependent our world is on phones.


I remember when I was young and I would go to school, come home and then try and round up all the neighbor kids to play a sport or whatever. You guys probably experienced something similar. 

I look outside now and I see NO ONE.
Technology stole our childhood innocence.
Lets get it back!

3 comments:

  1. I had to force my son to go outside and play today.

    I can't decide if I'm a good dad or a bad dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were the days!!! i feel the same way... when I was a kid, we were outside 24/7, now I feel like my neighborhood is empty. Or maybe im just not outside enough cause im always on my phone....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true though. We had night games every night. Now I can't get my little sisters to actually play with their friends, all they want to do is computer games and tv.

    ReplyDelete