"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Foreign Crayons

I remember it like it was yesterday.
The soft calming breeze that came from the bay.
I'm just a little boy in a huge city.
Just a little boy.
Whose passion is riding bikes and playing with every little toy.
I'm just a little boy with  big dreams.
I wanted to grow up because that meant I could walk to the store that was a block or so away.
I wanted to grow up because that meant I could hangout with friends more.
I wanted to grow up.

But little did I know growing up sucks!
There are guidelines society puts on you like tuck your shirt in or wipe your face after you eat.
Screw that!

I want to go back to the days where I didn't care if I had underwear on my head.


We all got a inner kid in us but right now I'm just staring at these crayons...

No comments:

Post a Comment