"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Reach

I wake up.

It's dark outside but I wouldn't know.
It's cold outside but i don't feel.
My head is still in a different time zone.
I'm telling myself everyday I could've done something different. I could've been soo many things but I'll never know because my head is still stuck in the past.
It's still stuck in the class that I got a B in. It's still stuck in the shots that i didn't take.
But like Michael Jordan once said you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I really wake up.
It's warm outside and I know.
It's light outside and I can tell.
Birds are chirping and people are smiling .
Because everyday I wake up is another opportunity to do something great.
It's another day to accomplish whatever I want.





2 comments:

  1. "It's another day to accomplish whatever I want."

    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's still stuck in the class that I got a B in. " yooo same

    AND YEYUH GO ACCOMPLISH WHATEVER YOU WANT! YOU GOT THIS!

    ReplyDelete