"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Young, Bored and Stupid

Me and my friends were bored one night so we decided to go to the closest store and buy some eggs. We went all out and bought two dozen. Keep in mind that the car we were driving in was a minivan that could barely hit 70 on a good day. We were having fun, hitting everything on the side of the road. On one road we saw some people sitting outside of their car. At this time we were driving without our lights on so they yelled at us. So we chucked an egg at their feet. They then hopped in their car and followed us getting real close to the back of the car. Then slowed down and turned around. We were  thinking ooh that was a close one.

"Boom!boom!" was the sound of the knocking on the door at my friends house, the owner of the car.
You guessed it, the cops.
I heard the conversation went like this "We got a tip that your car was seen driving with no lights on and throwing eggs at cars," said the police officer.
My friend,"Um yeah."
Police officer "Who was with you?"
My friend, "I don't want to tell you."

"Boom!Boom!"Me and my friend look at each other with our mouths open wide as the Atlantic because we knew who it is.
"Should I run out the back door," I ask my friend.
"They are just going to come to your house next," he says.
After coming to the realization that he's right. We both walked up to the door. The cop then told us she knows it was us who egged those cars and that we are going to go on a ride to clean it up.
We then cleaned up a couple of cars. Before we got out to clean up the first car the police officer called for backup which me and my friend thought was pretty funny. My parents were really mad and I got grounded and then whole thing was over...

I moved to a new house a month later and I'm sitting in Sunday school.The teacher is talking about how his car got egged in class. I'm pretty sure he knew it was me but I didn't have the courage to speak up.

I haven't thrown an egg since.

I'm not who I once was.


No comments:

Post a Comment