"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, April 24, 2016

What's next?

My heart at least right now is most likely going to keep beating so might as well choose where it goes. Sometimes it's as easy as choosing what you love to do and keep doing it.
 If you can find a job that you love waking up for you've won a battle.
 If you can find a guy/girl you love you've won a battle.
 Ya I think it's a battle because it won't be accomplished by being lazy and doing nothing
It's tough sometimes to follow my heart. I can think something is right for me then the next day it completely changes. Just like love it can be hard sometimes.




1 comment:

  1. "y heart at least right now is most likely going to keep beating so might as well choose where it goes. Sometimes it's as easy as choosing what you love to do and keep doing it."

    The sad thing is sometimes that's not easy. But I really like this.

    ReplyDelete