"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's Steven

I grew up in California until the end of 8th grade when we moved out to Arizona for a year which was way too hot and then moved to Utah.
I like to travel and get outdoors as much as I can. J.P. Walker was my pen name because he does exactly that. He's a professional snowboarder who gets paid to travel around the country!
 I am going to North Carolina to sell pest control over the summer. I've never been to North Carolina and I hate bugs so I guess that explains the type of person I am.


I am weird.



9 comments:

  1. "I am going to North Carolina to sell pest control over the summer. I've never been to North Carolina and I hate bugs so I guess that explains the type of person I am."

    lol. you seem great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful out there in NOrth Carolina. That sense of humor should help protect you. Maybe not from the bugs, but from the awkward moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe steevveeennnn (: you're a cool dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh steven!! who would have guessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STEVEN! I remember having Saunders math class with you last year, and I remember being thankful you were in that class because your genuine goodness/kindness was like a breath of fresh air and it helped balance the teen angst from the rest of the class. You have a real good heart. You are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. steeeevieeeee!!!

    hi. you're the best. thanks for always screaming HOOSH! in the halls, it makes my day.

    also nice blog nice reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also every time I go to Ridley's now I go in hoping to see you and you haven't been there and it's v sad :'(

      Delete