"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, May 15, 2016

To the good and the bad

I remember a lot of $2 baseball games growing up. They sucked but I'm glad they did because if they didn't then the tickets probably wouldn't be so cheap.
I remember playing kickball, soccer, football, basically anything with a ball.
I remember the street light call for us to come back inside.
It was so great being a kid.
I remember when my friend fell off his bike and hit his head really hard.
Luckily he was wearing a helmet or else it would've been really bad.
I  still remember laughing a lot though. I felt really bad but it was so funny at the time.
Here's the video.

Now he's really good and laughs at me doing tricks.
I remember almost getting our bikes stolen at a skate park. I remember knowing I didn't want to grow up like the kid who almost stole them. He was talking about how he needed to show up with something stolen or else his gang wouldn't think he was hard. I still remember thinking how crazy and sad that was. He was seventeen years old and was risking stealing things just for a reputation!
 I learn so much by experience and remembering things. The good experiences are easy to look back on and smile and the bad you always learn something so it's kind of all good.

It's crazy we are graduating. This class has been so fun and I know I'm going to be nostalgic about it when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment