"A couple months ago, I abandoned all of my social media accounts."

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Last Post?!?!?!

This is a post about prison.
C'mon you're back again, are ya kidding?
One charge, two charge, they're racking up.
One felony, two felony, you're backing up. 
Into the corner. 
It's a sad day when you feel like a loner.
One room to sit and think about your thoughts.
On what you would've done different to not get caught. 
Calling your mom on the phone, yeah she's distraught. 
He'll never go back again is what she thought.
Your mind feels like it's on fire. 
While you're sitting and thinking in your gray attire.
Want to know about prison, we'll take a brochure.
I'll hit you with some hard emotions forsure.
It's full of sad souls and bruised people living together.
The forecast is rain, that's the weather.
You thought you were clever.
But you're sick now.
I know one day you'll get out.
You're smart,talented and got a good soul.
I've never heard you be cruel.
I learned a lot from you.
I know one day you'll pull through.





1 comment:

  1. High school, prison. I see you.

    Thanks for the brochure.

    ReplyDelete